Apply anywhere with our quick and stress-free online mortgage application. Enjoy low rates, ongoing guidance from our MogoMortgage Team, and keep track of your mortgage with our intelligent digital dashboard.
How it works
Apply in minutes
Apply online from your MogoAccount dashboard. Chat with our friendly MogoMortgage team if you have questions.
Review your offers
Get your offers quickly and easily, with market-leading rates from top lenders. Our dedicated MogoMortgage Team will be there to support you throughout the process—from application to document collection and getting funded.
Close your mortgage and celebrate this exciting milestone!
Get mortgage-free faster
Stay on top of your mortgage and get mortgage-free faster with your digital dashboard. We give you tools to help track your progress, and show you how much wealth you’re building by making those payments.
Great rates, right off the bat
Here, you will get our lowest rates that fit your borrowing needs—without having to coax, haggle, or charm us. As a mortgage brokerage, we work with some of the top lenders in Canada to put together a lineup of some of the best mortgage products and rates.
Chances are, the answers that you're looking for are already on our FAQ page
- To qualify for a MogoMortgage, you'll need a minimum credit score of 640, a minimum 5% down payment (that's from a legit source, no proceeds of crime), and enough income to make your monthly payments. They also want to make sure your property is something they feel comfortable securing the mortgage against (aka isn’t 1000 years old and dilapidated). Pretty standard stuff. Don’t worry our mortgage specialists will guide you through this entire process.
- We’re a broker, but a different kind of broker. We’ve built an experience that isn’t just about getting the mortgage, but also about having the mortgage. It takes a few weeks to get a mortgage, but you’ll have that mortgage for 25 years, so we thought: why not improve that part of the experience too?
- Right now, we've just launched our MogoMortgage experience, so we're offering mortgages where your down payment or home equity is less than 20% of your home value—aka. high-ratio mortgages.
- If you're already a MogoMember, it's easy
- Yes! Getting a pre-approval tells you how much can you afford—and shows the seller that you're serious about making an offer. It'll also prepare you for the documents that you'll be needing when you actually find a home.